Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Day After Thanksgiving

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Day After Thanksgiving

    how many people here shop on Black Friday?
    I just have never understood it. If I had the choice, my butt would be in bed. There isn't any "deal" or "Sale" that would make me get into that mess.
    But that is me. I'm sure some of you see it as a "sport".
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Day After Thanksgiving

    Ive done it once. I got to see about 3 fist fights. All three were women. I'll never do it again.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Day After Thanksgiving

    My mother and sisters always get up at 5 in the morning just to go shopping. I don't get why.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Day After Thanksgiving

    Its madness.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Day After Thanksgiving

    There is no reason for it, every year these people go out to get a deal when the stores have the same deal a week later.
    crack is whack

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Day After Thanksgiving

    me and a couple of girl friends are going. i think it's exciting!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member brasspig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Day After Thanksgiving

    I'll be out and about. I enjoy being out with all those crazy people. Wait. . .does that make me a crazy person also? I guess so. . . .

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Day After Thanksgiving

    elp6n actually likes Christmas crowds. Go figure. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

    But she doesn't do the 4:00 am "knock-down the little old lady shopping..."
    No sale is good eough to get her out of our nice warm bed at that hour [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Day After Thanksgiving

    I would much rather be working, which is what I will be doing [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #10
    Inactive Member brasspig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Day After Thanksgiving

    Oh I'll be out, but not THAT early. . more like 10 or 11 or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •